Our lawyers are specialists in various areas of company law including competition, market, advertising and consumer affairs law. We cover the following areas of activity.
- Companies: advice to managers, shareholder agreements, constitution, company restructurings, liquidation and dissolution of companies.
- Drafting of company’s articles of association (by-laws) and regulations for Annual General Meetings and Boards of Directors.
- International commercial contracts: franchising contracts, distribution and agency contracts.
- Technology transfers, R&D consortia.
- Assignments, licences, merchandising.
- Setting up spin-off companies and Technology-based Companies (TBCs).
- Author’s Rights.
- Securing ownership of intangible assets.
- Contractual and extra-contractual (contracts/torts) third party liability.
- Protection of the right to honour, privacy and own image.
INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY LAW
- Legal action to defend trademarks, designs and patents.
- Assignments and licences.
- Customs defence.
- Assistance in inspections and disciplinary procedures before the Spanish Competition Commission, as well as in competition defence courts.
- Analysis of the legality of strategic decisions concerning competition.
- Advice and defence against unfair competition.
- Rights of consumers and users.
- Marketing of products and services.
- Product safety and labelling.
- General contract conditions.
- Regulation of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Online marketing.
- Social networks.
CRIMINAL – ECONOMIC LAW
- Crime against Intellectual Property.
- Corporate crimes.
- Legal and administrative recovery (UDRP) of domain names.
- Implementation of Information Services Company Law.
- Electronic contracting and trade.
- Data protection.